post <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785201750454780224?origin\x3dhttp://ching-little-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ching-little-kaleidoscope @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 2 January 2009

Movirathon

Gil and I had breakfast at KFC before our ‘movirathon’ at my place. It was the first time I had KFC breakfast. Well, you can say I have been successfully brainwashed by MacDonold breakfast. To my surprise, KFC breakfast doesn't taste too bad afterall. Gil told me that her Godson, Jo, can finished two scones on his own. I must say that the KFC scones are cute.



It was supposed to be a crowd but only Gil and Xin came as the rest were either too tired, not feeling well or busy. We watched August Rush and Cyborg Girl. I love the movie August Rush because it's so touching. Help Gil to scan some of her photos and found out that one of her friends in SIM is actually a secondary schoolmate. What a small world! As school is starting on Monday, I think it will be a long time before I post anything here.