
We had a gathering at Rie's place. Each of us brought food for the steamboat and we ended up with lots of food. It was amazing that five girls managed to finish all those food. I felt so full that I thought I would give birth soon. Cheecky Gil kept teasing me, saying that I would be giving birth to the Yong Tau Fu that I ate. Haha.
Rie's steamboat pot

Fish meat

Vegetable
Yong Tau Fu and assortment of fishballs

Tou Fu, Carb Stick, Fish Cake & Hotdogs
Mushrooms

Mich's Japanese Curry --- Yum Yum!
Isn't this pretty? All the food cooking in the pot.

Not forgetting to display our forte, posing, before our steamboat lunch.

Posing while eating.
We had chocolate and strawberry eclairs (Gil) and ice-cream (Ernie) for dessert.

I still can't believe we finised all that food. Were we some kind of piggy? Oink Oink.