post <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785201750454780224?origin\x3dhttp://ching-little-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ching-little-kaleidoscope @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 19 December 2008

KTV with Gil and Jay Chow

Before KTV, I was so exhausted from earlier badminton game. Once I started singing, I became fully awake. Pictures are taken from Gil's blog. Actually, she took a photo of me sleeping in the KTV room but she didn't post it up.


Ok... Not Jay Chow but Jay Chow look alike and sing alike. Gil's friend, Albert, is really talented. He sounded like Jay Chow and Alex To. He even knows how to sing Thai and Korean songs. Check out his video!