- Swim for free
- Keep the whole pool to ourselves
- Soak in Jacuzzi
- Take a hot bath
- Put our stuff in our own lockers
- Use extra towels
- Dance like some Bollywood actress in the changing area (Oppps… Sorry! No footage of it)
Don’t ask me why my friend started behaving weirdly. She claimed that she has discovered some precious golden treasure, so she would not let it go. Hahaha… My friend is a super spontaneous person, often bringing lots of fun and laughter to our lives.

P.S: My friend has given me the permission to upload her wacky photo. I did crop this photo for aesthetic purpose.
To avoid getting dark, I slapped on tons of sun block lotion to make sure every inch of my skin is protected. So, while Gil and Rie started swimming happily in the pool, I was busy with my skin protection work.
Both Gil and Rie wanted to get a tan but not me. Interestingly, half of the pool was shaded. The two of them would swim along one side of the pool where there was direct sunlight while I swum at the opposite end where it was shaded. Hmmm… Some kind of Ying and Yang pool. Argh… Sadly, I still got dark despite my efforts!!!! Sob…
Nevertheless, I really enjoy swimming because of the calming effect of water. Check out the difference between Rie’s camera phone and mine. Just place your mouse over the photo of the pool and wait. It may take a while to load.
My phone’s resolution is not even half as good. Nice place right? Look at how vibrant the colour is for Rie's phone. Other than the swimming pool, there is a gymnasium and even a bowling alley. We saw some expert players who managed to get a few strikes in a row. Cool!

I really can’t wait to go there again. We already have a pact to do something that we normally would not do the next time we are there!!!

