post <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785201750454780224?origin\x3dhttp://ching-little-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ching-little-kaleidoscope @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, 26 November 2008

B = Boredom = Blogging

Although I like my previous blog skin, I still decided to change it. Reason? Just in case I am mistaken to be some bikini babe who loves sun tanning on the beach. I love the beaches but not getting dark. More importantly, I realised that the former blog skin is not appropriate due to occupational reason.

Interestingly, Marie was also considering of using this current skin for her new blog. Looks like great minds think alike. In remembrance of my previous layout, I have captured it on video.

I will be setting up a new blog especially for my wonderful dabenyi and frenz. I wanted to do this for a long time and had no time. Before my offical posting, I would like to do something special for them before I get too busy again. Kush found a really a cute but appropriate skin for the class and I love it. Nonetheless, 'll ask the class to vote since Xin gave me a few skins to consider.