post <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785201750454780224?origin\x3dhttp://ching-little-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ching-little-kaleidoscope @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 20 February 2007

What a Not-So-Happy Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year are usually and supposed to be filled with joy and laughters. For me, this is only partly true. This CNY is plagued with flu virus, tension-driven reunion dinner, highly-strung emotions, ridiculous expectations from elders. Argh........ I need a BREAK or else I am going to break!

This whole Chinese New Year thing is making me very frustrated with the various expectations from different parties. The caught-in-between emotion is racing throughout my bloodstream. I begin to find that this whole festive session is a time to please everyone except yourself. I start to comprehension why some people prefer to go on holidays to avoid such frustrating time of the year.

Thankfully, it is going to be over soon.