post <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785201750454780224?origin\x3dhttp://ching-little-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ching-little-kaleidoscope @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 15 December 2006

Oh My Heaven! Save Us from Ching's Croaking

Met up with Joreen on Friday, 15 Dec 06. I was really happy to see her after such a long time. Thank God that she is positive, cheerful & bubbly. (Such a strong girl! Joreen, great job!)

Initially, we wanted to go for high tea (hehe... I wanted to pretend to be high class mah) but somehow we ended up going to KTV. For me, it is the 2nd croaking session this week....

Argh!!! What??!! Croaking session again!!!
Oh My Heaven! Save Us from Ching's Croaking....

Okok... Well, I did not croak at KB*x lor. This time, I explored a new place at Chinatown with Joreen. It is called K-ster Inc Karaoke.

Notice: Ok, this is not the offical voucher. Please don't print this out and try to fool the people there yeah.

Hey, not bad lor... First it is way cheaper than KB*x, we each only need to pay for a drink which cost around 5 bucks and sing for 5 hours!!! At the end of the session, we each only paid 10 bucks.

Another plus point is the service is better, you can even borrow jacket from them if you feel cold. In KB*x.... Sorry, I wish you would freeze to death.


My message to KB*x ~~~ Sorry KB*x, I simply have too much body fats. Your evil plan of getting me into hypothermia has failed. Hahaha... Hehehehe...

Well, to be fair to KB*x, they have their selling points too. Their sound systems and sound proofing is much better. At K-ster, I could hear our next door neighbour's horrendous croaking quite clearly from time to time. Furthermore, their songs are more current, I was able to find most of the latest songs in KB*x but not K-ster. Hence, it is the consumer's take on which premises to do their croaking.

My recommendations: if your croaking can kill, please go KB*x. Thank you!