post <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785201750454780224?origin\x3dhttp://ching-little-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ching-little-kaleidoscope @blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 15 December 2006

Magic of Love and Power of Bite Force

After the KTV Session with Joreen, we were supposed to meet with my sister and head down to Expo to watch a magic musical, called Magic of Love. Due to my dumb dumb handphone or mobile service provider, I was unable to receive any calls from my sister. (Think it is really time for my handphone to go.) Hence, there was a major delay in meeting up with my sister. This resulted in a huge quarrel. The details were too long to explain, let's move into the action!!!

Poor soft-spoken and demure Joreen! She got to witness and experience the destructive quarreling power of the Tan sisters. Like two vicious hyenas, we barked and snarled at each other (Hmmm.... okok... Maybe my sister thinks I am the hyena). With a bite force of 1000 pound, more powerful than that of a rottweiler, a lion, a shark, it must have been a heart-pounding and nerve-racking experience for our gentle and meek Joreen. One must remember that the hyena has the second most powerful bite force on land, a close contender after alligator snapping turtle. (Refer to count down listing for bite force of animals as shown below)




Bite Force Championship

No. 5 - The Rottweilere, Dog of Dogs

Estimated Bite Force: 325 Pound

"Don't think I am cute hor! If you make me mad, I can crush your bones..."

Bite Force Championship

No. 4 - The Great White Shark, Shark of Sharks

Estimated Bite Force: Lower End of 500 Pound


"Althought I have gigantic mouth, actually I am quite nice as compared to those ahead of me in this championship. Please note: As a matter of fact, I actually hate human flesh. It's not yummy at all."

Bite Force Championship

No. 3 - The Lion, King of the Savanna

Estimated Bite Force: Higher End of 500 Pound

"Yawn... It seems to me that many have mistaken that I am the King of the Jungle, when it is my distance cousin, Tiger. Check out this website and read under the heading habitate, you will agree with me that King of the Savanna would be more appropriate.

http://www.awf.org/content/wildlife/detail/lion
http://www.tigertrust.info/thesumatrantiger.htm"

Bite Force Championship

No. 2 - The Hyena

Estimated Bite Force: 1000 Pound



Bite Force Championship

No. 1 - The Alligator Snapping Turtle

Estimated Bite Force: 1004 Pound

"I have the most powerful bite force on land and I don't even have teeth. Moral of the story: Do not be deceived by a turtle."


Like some torrential rainfall, they are fast and swift in arriving, they are also prompt and eager to leave. Soon, the storm was over and we happily went to expo and met Yeok Yong & Friends for the musical show. Hmmm.... Guess this is also call magic of love.

The Magic of Love is a heart-touching musical sprinkled generously with magic tricks and illusions. Something that we ought to be proud of is that this musical is local and has made its way to the international stage.

A very interesting and engaging way to present a magic performance, the magic performance are simply stunning. The story is about the unwavering love of a father (Lawrence Kong) and his relationship with his daughter (Priscilla Kong). In real life, Lawrence Kong and Priscilla Kong are father and daughter by blood. A must watch for lovers of musicals and magic shows.






Finally, I think I will leave you with something... I have to tell you about the Bite Force God. It is too powerful for the Bite Force Championship. With a amazing bite force of 2500 pound or more, there is none like this creature.





Warning: So, girls out there. If you see a buaya (Malay for crocodile) guy*, please run!!!

*Buaya do not simply mean crocodile. When you call a guy a buaya, you mean the guy is very desparate for girls. Refer to The Coxford Singlish Dictionary available at TalkingCock.com for complete explanation by clicking here.