post <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3785201750454780224?origin\x3dhttp://ching-little-kaleidoscope.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ching-little-kaleidoscope @blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, 14 December 2006

Home Alone - Gillian to the Rescue



I was home alone when I began to feel unwell... Weak, bloated & nausea. This reminded me that just not too long ago, I suffered from bad food poisoning. It was a terrible experience. I vomited the whole night and I lost count of the number of times I had diarrhea. Back then, my CCH (Cute Cute Hubby) was by my side. Really appreciated him for taking such good care of me during that time.

However, I was terrified that the scourage of food poisoning was back with a vengence. This time I was all alone and my CCH is away for overseas project trip. What if it is really food poisoning, will I make it till the next morning? What if I faint in the house? Tentacles of fear and negativities gripped me. I called my CCH but his mobile was off. My parents are living far away. Somehow I managed to contact Gillian who lives nearby. Immediately, she came to my rescue like super hero!!! Opps... I mean super heroine.


No!!! Not her....
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Yes! That's her!

Oh!!! My heroine!!! Thank you for making sure I was alright!


It is so sweet of her to rush over and make sure I was alright. Fortunately, I still had some medicine for food poisoning that was left over previously. I was alright by the next morning. By the time I woke up, my heroine was gone... I must say this again...
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THE RESCUE!!!