It's everywhere. They have the BlogTV, my sis blog, my frenz blog, I said I wanted to learn how to blog (a year ago), I made various attempts to blog (two actually)....
Perhaps, I am kinda out of touch with such things. I never seem to be able to start... Thuo it seems to be such a simple thing to do. Nevertheless and finally, I have my own blog. Yipee.... Makes me feel young & "in".... hahaha....
Definition of Blog
Blog is short for weblog. A weblog
1) is a journal (or newsletter) that is
2) frequently updated and
3) intended for general public consumption.
Blogs generally
4) represent the personality of the author or the Web site.
Hmmm... Indeed well said... Personality of the author... Initially, I had trouble thinking of a name for my blog that reflects me. A year ago, Claudia tried to show me how to create my own blog in NIE canteen. Due to the bad connection, it never went through. Back then, I wanted to call me blog something like "Chew It"... Why? Coz my hubby is Mr. Chew and that makes me Mrs Chew. Lame Lame hor... Anyway, I managed to remove the blog.
Today, I am proud to say the name I have chosen for my blog can better represent the author (me! of course). By using my little kaleidoscope to view this world, I hope to add captivating colours and fascinating patterns into my simple life.
***Aiyoh.... Sound so philosophical. :p***
Anyway, I wanted to choose a kaleidoscope-like skin for my blog but dunno how to... Guess I will figure out along the way. So now I will leave you with some pictures of kaleidoscope.








